Thailand Marriage Service | Get married in Thailand
Express Service 1 day for Marriage Registration under Thai law Service Legal and Lawful.
By Seksan Panyason and Lawyer Team.
Contact Us Call: 086-865208970.
Marriage in Thailand
- Make affidavit at The Embassy.
- Complete an English affidavit form at the Embassy, Monday to Friday from 09:00 to noon.
- A fee of C payable for this notary service, payable in THB. We can provide this service for National citizens only. Please bring your passport.
- If you are divorced or widowed, please provide an original divorce or death certificate.
- Affidavits completed in French will have to be translated into English for Thai authorities.
- Have the affidavit translated into Thai
- The notarized English affidavit must be translated into Thai by a certified translator.
- Have all documents certified/authenticated
- Take the notarized affidavit and Thai translation to the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs to have the translation certified and the signature of the Canadian official authenticated.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs — Legalization Division
3rd Fl., Dept. of Consular Affairs
123 Chaeng Watthana Road, Bangkok 10210
Tel: 0 2575-1056 – 9, Fax: 0 2575-1054
Hours: 08:30 to 11:30, and 13:00 to 14:30.
- Register the marriage.
- Proceed to any district office to register the marriage. If neither party speaks Thai, an interpreter will be required. The couple will be provided with two copies of the official Marriage Certificate in Thai.
- Have the marriage certificate translated
- If you wish to use the Marriage Certificate in other countries, you should have it translated into English. It may then be notarized at either the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs or at the Embassy.
Speedy Translation and Travel Co.,Ltd ( Thailand )
888 Mahathun Plaza Bl.,Pathumwan Sub-district , Lumpinee , Bangkok 10330